The time has come, I’m finally able to share these makeup looks with you after a long-anticipated wait. This beauty story was published in the July Edition of Scorpio magazine. It was amazing to be a part of, great fun with lovely people and of course, it was so fun to be Chanel inspired beauty looks.
Chanel is a brand that never fails me for inspiration. The classic French look is one of my all the favorites and a look I enjoy to wear personally myself. Their products are top quality and a joy to work with, although I have very little in my collection; I love and cherish what I have.
Without further ado, here is the full of product list of what I used on Marie the lovely model for this story.
- Face Cream-Embryolisse Lait-Creme concentrate
- Eye Contour Cream – Embryolisse smoothing eye contour cream
- Primer – Le Blanc De Chanel illuminating base
- Foundation – Vitalumiere Chanel
- Concealer/Blush/Highlight – Palette Essentielle Conceal beige claire
- Bronzer – Soleil Tan De Chanel cream bronzer
- Eyes – Chanel Quad Mystic Eyes, Mac Eye Kohl teddy & Chanel Revolution Mascara black
- Lips – Chanel Rouge Coco Hydrating Lip Colour cecile
Look 2 (added over original makeup)
- Eyes – MAC Eyeshadows cork & woodwinked with MAC Gel Liner black track
- Lips – MAC Satin Lipstick MAC Red & Chanel Coco Gloss Chilli
Follow my page up Instagram @makeupbysarahct to stay up to date with the work I do! Recreate this look and tag me on Instagram, I’d love to see what you create.