Over the passed few months, my skincare obsession has been reborn. I always get excited by new products and brands, I’m sure many of you are the same. This meant moving to London and being surrounded by new brands, not to mention a very different climate to Cape Town; was the best opportunity to spend all my money on shiny new things to try, including much of my skincare routine today. How could I resist!
- Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser – with double cleansing being the way to go these days, I’ve loved trying out different options. Leaving my skin feeling clean, moisturised and not to mention glowing; it has become an essential in my night time routine.
- La Roche Posay Soothing Lotion – a toner I’ll definitely be repurchasing. I use this twice a day after cleansing, wipe gently over the face with a cotton pad. The gentle formula soothes and hydrates my skin, making it the perfection prep from products to follow. NOTE: a good toner will assist other products be absorbed into the skin better.
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid – this is a hydration support system, the first serum I use after toning. This product shows an immediate effect of hydration, giving the skin that ‘puffed up’ affect.
- The Ordinary Resveratrol 3% Ferulic Acid 3% – this pollution defence creates a protective layer over the skin that stops all of that nasty polluted air damaging the skin. I started breaking out badly travelling on public transport in a busy city, this has truly been a lifesaver.
- Rose Hip Oil – my night time serum, there are just so many benefits to this oil. I don’t see it leaving my routine anytime soon. Check out The Benefits of Rose Hip Oil
- 111SKIN Nocturnal Eclipse – OK, this is a seriously pricey product. Can you believe I’ve been using this sample size for over a month and I’ve barley dented it. Soothes, hydrates and replenishes moisture into the skin through the night. The texture and appearance of my skin has never looked better when I wake up.
What skincare are you loving at the moment?
Love Sarah x